Panadol with Optizorb is a paracetamol-based analgesic, using a new disintegrant technology to provide fast*, suitable, effective relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
-Headache and Migraine
-Joint and muscle pain
Panadol with Optizorb also relieves fever.
Panadol with Optizorb dissolves quickly (in the stomach) and leaves the body naturally. It is suitable for most of the family.
- For oral administration only. Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 caplets taken every 4-6 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 8 caplets in per day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose and do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not break the caplet when taking the medicine.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Paracetamol or any of the other ingredients in the product
- Store below 30˚C
- Avoid direct sunlight